Thursday 1 December 2016

iphone photos from november

Birthday month! Mama turned 27 this month and it felt pretty great. 


There was so much celebrating and I was seriously touched by all of my sweet friends <3 


Who doesn't love a festive birthday snapchat message?


My favourite birthday present this year: a jumbo pack of coloured sharpies. This is only a few of them, there were so so many! 


The babies helped with raking the leaves.


And Ry used the heaviest baby to weigh them down. 


Coop mostly watched. Egg McMuffin in hand. 


I hosted a tiny new-material-testing workshop :)


And flew to Texas for...uh...a personal trip...nothing work related... 




Within 3 hours of landing back in Ottawa, we were at Matt & Lindsay's wedding in Wakefield. Yay! This day was so fun. My feet hurt so bad. 



Walshie celebrated a milestone birthday! We drank and ate cake and stayed out late and did all the things you're supposed to do on such an occasion. 



One Walshie, one future Walshie, two Brittanys, and me :)



Hot tub team building with wedding industry friends <3


And then before I knew it it was time to put the Christmas tree up! Thanking my lucky stars that Jillian hasn't touched the tree yet. Cooper tells her, "no, Jilly! Don't touch the tree. So special." Coop can't stop saying, "Santa's coming! He brings presents!"


A new ornament for this year :)



Jillian making a mess at school. 


And Cooper lazing about watching Paw-Chole. AKA Paw Patrol. 


Dinner with friends by the candle light :)


Snoozer had to stay home one day this week because he had a fever. Except he woke up completely healthy so we decided to have a day of fun! He didn't really understand the term "sick day" and he insisted on checking Weezy's heartbeat to make sure he wasn't sick. Doctor Coop :)


Kiddo saw FISHIES and went to the MOVIES and ate POPCORN! Best day of his life, I'm like 99% sure. 



He did really well at the movies! We saw Trolls and it was hilarious. He laughed at the funny parts and whispered to me whenever he wanted more "drink." The large fruit punch and large popcorn may have been about the same size as his torso, but my biggest fear was that he would run out of popcorn in the theatre and freak. About an hour and 15 minutes into the hour and 30 minute movie, he turned to me and said, "all done! Thanks mama!"  I guess he was ready to go home! 

Now he says, "Daddy will take me to the movies, okay?" Some day, bud!


I'll end this post with a picture of my favourite person because he wrote me a sweet letter and took me to see The Nutcracker at the NAC as a surprise :) Doesn't get any better than a christmasy night out with a surprise babysitter and a dolled up adventure to the ballet. 

Happy November indeed!

1 comment:

  1. I think your monthly iPhone roundups are my fave posts. Love to see what you've been up to! You have one beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete