Thursday 22 February 2018

iphone photos from november, december, and january

I used to be this super put together mom who had custom DIY Valentines for the kids to hand out at school, and holiday appropriate mini-shoots to share on the family blog. And then October happened, and we decided to move.

Why didn't anyone tell me that it was crazy to move 2 days before Christmas with 2 children under 4... Where did my holiday season go? And why did my kids bring dollar store Valentines to school? It's been an interesting season of life for the Kellys, but I'm determined to keep up with documenting the little in-between moments. 

So for the first time ever, a different sort of update. Three months of our life in one post. It'll be bullet point, it'll be quick, and it will be remembered as a period of temporary insanity. Highlights: my birthday made complete by the Big Brother party of my dreams, Christmas, a potty training New Years, a trip to Cabo, and lots of Glebeing.  


This is what the children looked like in November. That's about all I remember from this day :)


This is what we looked like on pre-Christmas weekend. 


Holiday parties... 


Empty walls and dress-yourself-days: 


Rain boots and dino-gloves:





Emptying one house, filling another...



A trip to TO with this girl, plus lots of projects and crafting and tons of downtown coffee dates. 


And one of the most memorable parts of the this update: starting off 2018 with no more diapers!! 


Take me back to cocktail party season pleaaaase. 





Whale watching and working in Cabo makes me one happy girl! 


I told you it would be bullet point. I told you it would be quick. Done is better than perfect and that's feeling like a great mantra for me during this season of busy busy life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment