Tuesday 11 October 2016

family photos on thanksgiving day

The elusive posed family photo with two children under three... Impossible? Maybe. But with a lot of preparation and a bag full of mini marshmallows, we got pretty darn close. We were supposed to have a longer, more detailed family session in Nana & Grandpa's backyard by the fire pit, but when our photographer cancelled the day before, those plans fell apart. I did my best to find someone to step in but with it being Thanksgiving weekend, it just wasn't in the cards. 

I had all but given up when Ry said, "maybe you can take it?" He knew I couldn't physically take the photo myself, but what I could do was set up the shot, pose the members of my little family, and ask one of my best friends to hit the button on my camera. So on this beautiful Thanksgiving day, not only am I thankful for the healthy family that we've been blessed with, but I'm also thankful for our dear friend Sarah. She took time out of her day with her own family to help us out, and we will never forget it. 

A few updated family photos; daddy, mama, Cooper, and Jilly... 



































No comments:

Post a Comment