Wednesday 16 August 2017

jilly turns two!

She's TWO! Our little firecracker is two whole years old, and life is good! It was such a pleasure to put together this flamingo themed birthday party for her, and seeing her happy lollipop-covered face was the icing on the cake. 

I am so thankful for Jess from iDream Studios for these gorgeous photos from Jilly's party day -- we love you girl! 



I had zero fun with this theme. JOKES. I even spray painted a pineapple... 


For our first backyard party, it came together pretty well!


We would not be celebrating outside if not for the amazing pergola that the men built a few weeks back. How sweet is this little spot!










This cake by The Cake Whisperer was perfection! I can't believe Jilly was actually wearing a crown on her head like that :)












My absolute fave...!




















To my sweet & sassy little hunny girl -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a wild one at heart, but you also show us how kind and gentle you are every day. It is a crazy ride being your mama but I couldn't imagine it any other way. Love youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment