Thursday 12 December 2013

i feel so many things...

Thank you ZARA BABY (& Brittany DiNardo for telling me that this exists) …!!!

After a 10 minute walkthrough in Bayshore, I am now busting at the seams about having a little BOY to dress up. I needed that. 


The only thing I haven't really gotten my head around is that it won't be Winter when the baby comes…but it was a nice reason to not buy everything I saw in the store. 


The question becomes: do they have gift registries?!

And this has opened my mind up to more thoughts on the nursery (which of course lead to a few more pins…). I love a very subtle nautical look, but I'm taking Loraleah's tip and not really declaring this as a theme to avoid sailor-overload. 



I'm not sure if this is a pregnancy symptom or if I'm just going crazy, but lately all of my convictions have been STRONG. 

If I'm craving something, it becomes all I can think about. 


If I hear a new song that I like, I become OBSESSED with it. 


If I watch a touching video, I cry uncontrollably.


Let's hope for my sake that this is pregnancy related (& hope for Ryan's sake that it doesn't last forever because I think my intensity is starting to become annoying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment