Tuesday 7 July 2015

delamere porch makeover

A few photos from the first real project we took on at the new place :) We were pretty determined to freshen up the blue pillars and front door, and I was twitching everytime I saw the old style glass in the front door.


Bye bye blue!






I love how modern the front door looks compared to the blue version. I still think we could use a new porch light, maybe a cute little mailbox to the left of the door, and perhaps a different welcome mat. Changes for another season!




1 comment:

  1. Great job on painting your front door! It looks brand new and very elegant. I'm sure it took such hard work to put it down before painting it, and then putting it back to where it used to be again when the paint dried up. Anyway, it seems that you’ve outdone yourselves with your work in there. Thanks for sharing that! Kudos and all the best!

    Darryl Smith @ Franklin Window & Door

    ReplyDelete