Monday 16 November 2015

fall family photo shoot

I was almost finished putting together the next Blurb book of our family photos, but it was missing one thing: some nice photos of the four of us altogether:

Mom, Dad, Cooper, Weezydog, 
and the newest member of the family, Jilly 

Since the latest family album will be called, "becoming a family of four," it was pretty crucial to have the four of us documented in a few photos. This session comes from Charlotte Northrope, the lovely lady who joined Ryan and I in the labour room for Jillian's birth. I feel so lucky to know so many great photographers who can help us document our little family growing. 

I am so in love with these!!


















Since the day we picked out this house, number 34, I've thought about having family photos taken on the porch. I was 5 months pregnant with Jillian when we moved in. The trees were bare but it wouldn't be long before they'd fill up and change the whole look of the front yard. The seasons were about to change and it was tough to picture a family of 4 come Fall.

And yet, somehow it happened in a blink.

















No comments:

Post a Comment