Tuesday 27 August 2013

week seven & shirley temples

Entering WEEK 8 pretty soon!!

Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling and in a way I wish I had more to report! But the truth is, I'm still feeling quite normal, and some days I wouldn't even know I was pregnant at all. 

That means no fun cravings to declare!

But I'm sure the time will come when I'll be wishing I could go back to my 7th week...before I felt sick or craved pizza 24/7.  


Last night I went to dinner with two amazing friends, Steph and Sarah, and I was so touched when Steph suggested we all get Shirley Temples to toast my good news!

Those are good friends right there...foregoing the wine so that I wouldn't be jealous!


By the way...I shot my first wedding as a pregnant person this past Saturday (although technically I was pregnant for my August 3rd wedding but it was still so early), and I can't properly describe how freakin' EMOTIONAL I was! 

I must have cried at least 7 or 8 times...one of which was on the dancefloor to the song, "We Are Family"...explain that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment