Wednesday 30 October 2013

four months today!!

Eeeee!!!

I love being able to use "months" instead of "weeks" when people ask how pregnant I am. And 4 months sounds totally legit. 

Here's a rundown of the insanely exciting things in my life*
*sarcasm

1. I get SO hungry, eat like one or two bites of something, and feel stuffed. So I have had to resort to drinking shakes at least once a day in order to get a bit of nutrition into my body. 

2. I'm still wearing my regular jeans, which feels like a personal win right now.

3. When I sleep on my stomach, I can now feel the tiniest little mass right under my belly button, which makes it a fairly uncomfortable sleeping position. Thus far, this is the first physical change I've noticed! Which makes me very, very happy. 

4. The baby is the size of an orange. 

5. One month today we'll know the sex of the baby! I feel like that's going to change everything. Suddenly I'll know whether I need to start thinking of a blue nursery, or a pink one. Everything will become more real I think. I seriously can't believe some people are able to not find out!! (Loraleah, I'm talking to YOU.)

6. My birthday is Friday :)


As you can see, life is pretty simple right now. I sleep, I try to find foods that don't disgust me, I sit in my office chair and try to focus on work. 

And if I'm being honest, the most exciting thing going on right now is that little mass I feel when I sleep on my stomach. I can't wait to have a huuuuge watermelon sized pregnant belly, and feel all the kicks and the punches...! 

Time for a nap I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment