Thursday 24 September 2015

jilly is one month old!

One whole month of days with you, miss Jilly. You're getting big FAST, way faster than I remember with your big brother! Maybe it's because it's my busy season, so I don't notice you growing while I'm hard at work. 

Or maybe you're just eager to be a big girl and do fun stuff like your bro. Regardless, you're getting cuter and cuter by the day. Your hair keeps getting lighter and your feet are getting stronger. It seems like we finally have your tummy feeling happy with the sensitive formula.  

I snapped a few photos of you just in time before you developed an ugly little rash on your cheeks. You were seriously unphotogenic for a solid week... But now you're cute again so all is well. 






Love you, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment