Monday 28 April 2014

two and a half weeks old…

A LETTER TO BABY COOP
APRIL 28th, 2014

I find myself falling more and more in love with you every single day, baby boy. 

Your eyes are getting brighter and you're becoming curious, I can tell. You love the ceilings in our house. Most if the time if you're wearing your fussy face, you simply wish to switch rooms for a new ceiling to look at. 


I love your wispy (& incredibly soft) blonde hair. 


I love the noises you make when you sleep, the faces you make while you dream, and the way you hold your hands up by your ears. 


I adore your little face; I really do. 

As much as I can't wait to watch you grow and grow and grow…I want time to stop and for you to stay this little forever. 


Please stay little forever…

love,
mom

1 comment:

  1. He's so beyond precious. Thx for sharing pictures of him with us!

    ReplyDelete